The GearWrench 90-tooth ratchets have a 4° swing arc and low-profile head for easier access to hard-to-turn fasteners. The 90-tooth design exceeds ASME torque performance requirements, delivering 1 of the strongest ratchets on the market. GearWrench ratchets help you GET IT DONE.
- 90-tooth gear delivers a 4° swing arc to turn a fastener in tight confines
- Precision engineered high strength pawl for increased durability
- Highly visible on/off markings on the head for fast size identification
- Enclosed head design for extreme resistance to dirt infiltration
- Teardrop, low-profile head and flush-mounted on/off switch allow better access in tight spaces
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications
Marisol Kiehn (verified owner) –
The half 1/2” drive ratchet wrench worked excellent. it’s fine tooth gear that let’s you get into tight places, definitely pleased With the purchase.