GEARWRENCH mechanics tools have all been designed with the professional user in mind to increase productivity, access and strength. The sockets, ratchets and drive tool accessories are made from premium alloy steel and feature a full polish chrome finish that resists rust and corrosion. Large, hard-stamped markings allow for easy identification and can be easily recognized as SAE (double line) or metric (knurled line). Additionally, the off-corner loading design puts force on the flats of fasteners for improved durability and reduced fastener rounding. They are a must have for every tool box.
- 84-tooth ratchets need as little as 4.3° to move fasteners for tighter turns
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish wipes easily clean to resist rust and corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications
- 4-3/8 in. drive ratchets breaker bar universal joint 5 extensions 3 wobble extensions 2 locking extensions 2 adapters