The GEARWRENCH line of non-sparking hammers features both brass and copper heads. The brass-head hammers are available with both hickory and fiberglass handles and the copper head is available on a durable hickory handle. The striking faces on all of these hammers are machined flat to produce the most even blow distribution. Choose a flame-treated hickory handle coated with a clear lacquer and securely wedged into the hammer head for most work or the temperature and industrial chemical-resistant fiberglass handles for heavy-duty professional work.
- Soft, brass head is non-sparking and designed to prevent damage to the work surface
- Ideal for working near combustible materials or driving bushings and gears
- Striking face is machined flat for the most even blow distribution
- Hickory handle is flame treated, clear lacquered and securely wedged into the hammer head
- Meets or exceeds US federal specification GGG-H-33A