GEARWRENCH mechanics tools have all been designed with the professional user in mind to increase productivity, access, and strength. The ratchets and sockets are made from premium alloy steel and feature a full polish chrome finish that resists rust and corrosion. Large, hard-stamped markings allow for easy identification and can be easily recognized as SAE (double line) or metric (knurled line). Additionally, the off-corner loading design puts force on the flats of fasteners for improved durability and reduced fastener rounding.
- Off-corner loading design reduces fastener rounding
- Chamfered opening quickly guides fasteners into socket
- Hard stamped size markings
- Double line (SAE) and knurled (metric) ring help easily identify standard and metric sockets
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications