GEARWRENCH mechanics tools have all been designed with the professional user in mind to increase productivity, access, and strength. The ratchets and sockets are made from premium alloy steel and feature a full polish chrome finish that resists rust and corrosion. Large, hard-stamped markings allow for easy identification and can be easily recognized as SAE (double line) or metric (knurled line). Additionally, the off-corner loading design puts force on the flats of fasteners for improved durability and reduced fastener rounding.
- 84 tooth teardrop ratchets, with flush-mounted on/off levers and a full polish chrome finish
- Full polish chrome sockets with large hard-stamped size markings
- Knurled full polish chrome extensions
- Sockets feature off-corner loading design to reduce fastener rounding
- Includes blow mold case for storage and organization
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications