GearWrench designs punches and chisels for a long work-life, with safety as a top priority. The precision-ground surface and laser-etched identification markings provide better visibility and ease of use. These chisels are manufactured from precision-hardened alloy steel so that the tip can cut metal with ease, but the back have a softened striking surface. This reduces their risk of splintering or chipping when struck.
- Includes sizes – 3/8 in. x 5-1/2 in, 1/2 in. x 6 in, 5/8 in. x 6-1/2 in, 3/4 in. x 7 in, 7/8 in. x 7-1/2 in
- Manufactured from high alloy steel for maximum strength
- Heat treated to provide long-lasting durability
- Cutting edges ground to a precise angle for most efficient cutting and a long-life
- Black oxide finish inscribed with a visible Wear safety goggles reminder
- Hex stock fits securely into a punch and chisel holder and reduces rolling on work surfaces
- Includes tool roll for storage and organization