GearWrench designs punches and chisels for a long work-life, with safety as a top priority. The precision-ground surface and laser-etched identification markings provide better visibility and ease of use. These chisels are manufactured from precision-hardened alloy steel so that the tip can cut metal with ease, but the back have a softened striking surface. This reduces their risk of splintering or chipping when struck.
- Includes sizes – center punches: 5/32 in. x 5 in. 5/16 in. x 6 in, drift punches: 1/8 in. x 8 in. 3/16 in. x 9 in. 1/4 in. x 11 in, pin punches: 5/16 in. x 7 in. 1/8 in. x 5 in. 5/32 in. x 5-1/4 in. 3/16 in. x 5-1/4 in, 1/4 in. x 7 in, prick punch: 7/64 in. x 5 in, starting punches: 5/32 in. x 5 in. 5/16 in. x 6 in. 3/32 in. x 4-1/2 in, 1/8 in. x 4-1/2 in. 3/16 in. x 5 in. 1/4 in. x 6 in
- Manufactured from high alloy steel for incredible strength
- Heat treated for long-lasting durability
- Cutting edges and tips ground to a precise angle for improved performance and a longer tool life
- Black oxide finish inscribed with a visible Wear safety goggles reminder
- Hex stock fits securely into a punch and chisel holder and doesn’t roll on work surfaces
- Includes tool roll for storage and organization