Adding to the diverse line of GEARWRENCH ratchets, the new slim head ratchets are available in 1/4 in. drive in a 6 in. and 12 in. L handles. They feature a flush mounted forward/reverse lever and a 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism giving the user a 45° ratchet arc to enable turning fasteners in tight confines. The head converts from a ratchet to a bit driver with the removal of the ratchet adapter. Also available in the slim head ratchet line is a 45-piece set that includes both ratchets, extensions, adapters, 10 metric sockets and a 30-piece bit set.
- Multi-functional head design converts bit driver to ratchet with insertion of 1/4 Dr. ratchet adapter, converts from ratchet to bit driver with removal of 1/4 Dr. ratchet adapter
- 9position locking flex-head for maximum access
- Full polish chrome handle, with 6 in. and 12 in. handle lengths
- Set includes both GW 85035 and 81032
- Slim line head design 0.73 in. W x 0.49 in. thick for excellent access
- Dr. Ratchet/bit driver head, ratchet adapter meets or exceeds all ASME specifications
- Flush mounted lever