The GE 30,000-Grain Water Softener System enhances the quality of water throughout your home for cleaner dishes, less water-heater scale buildup and potential energy savings. It has 95 grains per gallon maximum hardness-removal capacity and it also removes 8 PPM of iron. Handy features include programmable operation and a permanent memory in case the power goes out. This water softener even adapts to your usage patterns to help ensure you have soft water when you need it.
- GE water softeners help save on water and energy by using up to 50% less detergent for laundry and dishwashing (based on research conducted by the Water Quality Association (WQA) water softener benefits study, 2011)
- 30,000 grain capacity
- Efficiency: 5100 GPG
- Maximum hardness removal: 95 GPG
- Maximum iron removal: 8 PPM
- Salt storage capacity: 200 lbs.
- GE SmartSoft technology ensures there is always plenty of softened water available by learning a family’s water-use patterns
- Days to empty indicator feature makes sure you never have to guess when to refill the salt tank
- Uses up to 20% less water (based on internal analysis verses GE water softeners manufactured prior to 2009)
- Plumbing connection up to 1 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov