Hand tools are a part of every toolbox. With exclusive features for safety, durability, reliability and life strength, Gardner Bender hand tools offer superior performance on every job. These pliers feature an angled head that is ideal for cutting mild steel wires, screws, bolts and wires in tight locations.
- 13° angled head for superior positioning and grip clearance
- Diagonal cutting surface for flush cuts, reducing exposure of sharp tips
- Induction hardened blades
- Machined rivet pivot for wobble free handles
- High leverage, comfortable grip handle
- Precision-machined and induction-hardened knives strengthen cutters and provide consistent performance when cutting aluminum, copper and medium-hard steel wire
Ottis Skiles (verified owner) –
I bought these in a pinch to replace my old kleins, and so far I am more than impressed these are wonderfully comfortable and durable great tool if you want klein quality at a 1/3 of the cost cannot go wrong.
Jamel Rowe (verified owner) –
Tough with great leverage.