The Freeman 3-Piece Aluminum Folding Metric/SAE Hex Wrench and Torx Key Set offers the most commonly used wrenches in convenient folding sets for all of your home improvement projects. You can now keep all of your wrenches together in 1 place without fear of losing the small pieces, so you will never waste time looking for individual wrenches that fell to the bottom of your tool box again. The kit includes 3 folding sets with high visibility laser etched sizing so you always have the right size and shape wrench for the job: 9 blue SAE hex wrenches (1/16 in., 5/64 in., 3/32 in., 7/64 in., 1/8 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in. and 1/4 in.) and 8 green torn wrenches (T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40). The versatile folding design allows individual wrenches to extend out up to 180° for easy access, and then folds together in a compact space perfect for slipping in your pocket or for easy storage. Both hex wrench sets feature a ball end design that makes it possible to tighten and loosen bolts at angles up to 25°, which comes in handy for bolts in tight corners or are just hard to reach. All sets feature precisely sized and burr free tips that insert smoothly into fastener heads, making it easier to complete your projects while preventing unnecessary wear and tear. Enjoy years of consistent performance and durability due to the heat treated chrome vanadium steel construction, which resists rust and corrosion.
- Includes a 7-piece red metric folding set: 1.5 mm, 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, and 6 mm
- Includes a 9-piece blue SAE folding set: 1/16 in., 5/64 in., 3/32 in., 7/64 in., 1/8 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in. and 1/4 in.
- Includes an 8-piece green torn folding set: T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, and T40
- High grade alloy steel construction resists corrosion and provides added strength and durability
- 180° swivel provides easy access to any size wrench you need and compact storage
- Easy to read sizes are lazar etched on keys for quick identification
- Ball tip design allows you to easily remove bolts at angles up to 25° that other wrenches cannot reach
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov