When you need to make curved cuts or unique round shapes, the Fisch Kurvenlinfix has your back. This flexible template makes it easy to cut circular arcs, segment arcs, or basket arcs, as well as roundings. Because it’s flexible, you can bend it into a variety of shapes to meet your needs. To use, simply draw the desired form on your work piece, screw the rail on the edge of the given line, and cut the contour on the guiding ring with a router or spindle sander. It’s a simple, fast, and precise way to make the shapes you need.
- Cut single pieces of wood quickly, precisely, and cleanly
- Made of a highly elastic type of plastic that is tough and flexible
- Near-unlimited scope of application
- Reusable – saves time and money
- Made from highly elastic type of plastic that is tough but flexible