Upgrade your cookware to new levels of Stacked and Intact convenience with the Farberware Neat Nest 6-Quart Aluminum Nonstick Covered Saucepot. Part of the Farberware line of innovative Neat Nest stackable cookware, this stockpot-sized, large format 6-Quart saucepot is crafted from high-performance, even-heating aluminum and is nestable with other Neat Nest saucepots to maximize storage space while minimizing the dents and dings from stacking unmatched pots and pans together in the kitchen. Handles are double-riveted for confident strength and interlock with other Neat Nest saucepot handles so cookware “floats” when nested to protect nonstick surfaces. The shatter resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture, and acts as a convenient cap when smaller saucepots are nested inside. Once on the stovetop, the stockpot’s enhanced nonstick interior provides fantastic food release and easy cleanup of family-sized helpings of Chicken Vindaloo or gooey alfredo pasta with prawns. Plus, it’s oven safe to 350° for finishing off red wine braised beef short ribs or pulling off other great stove-to-oven recipes. Neat Nest purchases support Farberware’s annual commitment to help the National Park Foundation protect our parks with an annual donation of $100,000, so you’ll cook great and feel great, too. Save some space with innovative Stacked and Intact technology, high-performance features and the easy fit of the Farberware Neat Nest 6-Quart Aluminum Nonstick Covered Saucepot.
- Neat Nest(tm) technology stacks like items together for maximized storage with minimized scratching and denting for long-lasting, space-saving cookware
- High-performance, Stacked and Intact(tm) aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly to eliminate hot spots that can burn foods
- Enhanced nonstick interior provides excellent food release and super easy cleanup; shatter resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture and acts as a convenient base when pots are nested
- Dual-riveted handles feature Neat Nest(tm) interlocking design to nest stockpots together and protect nonstick surfaces from scratching
- Dishwasher safe for effortless cleaning; Oven safe to 350 degrees F for stove-to-oven versatility
- Lifetime Warranty
Pete Hodkiewicz (verified owner) –
I loved the pot, it’s just I was looking for.+++++++++++++
Alisa O’Hara (verified owner) –
I love these pots. They nest neatly, (I use a small felt piece in between) and clean easily.