The Empire 12 in. True Blue Magnetic Tool Box Level offers superior performance in functionality and durability. The box levels are constructed with an all-metal frame as well as top and bottom precision-milled edges to deliver accuracy to within 0.0005 in. in all working positions. The reinforced locking system secures the vial settings and guarantees long-life accuracy. It is also equipped with rubber shock-resistant endcaps that are tool-free removable to enhance scribing performance into corners. Magnetic models boast high-strength rare earth magnets for superior holding power when working with door frames, steel studs, ferrous pipe and other common metal-working applications. Designed to fit easily in your toolbox and handle almost any leveling need, it features a Vari-Pitch vial that reads slope or pitch in inches per foot. This makes it ideal for setting up a grade or measuring a slope.
- High impact acrylic e-Band block vials offer superior durability
- Reinforced vial locking system secures acrylic block vials and delivers long-life accuracy by resisting breaking, leaking or fogging
- Tool-free removable, shock absorbing end caps provide superior protection and scribing performance
- Precision milled edges for guaranteed accuracy
- Surface grippers prevent the level from sliding on flat or angled surfaces
- High contrast vial surrounds feature e-Band vials that highlight the edge of the bubble and improve visibility
- 300 viewing window maximizes range of view
- Hang hole for ease of storage
- 0.0005 per in. accuracy in all working positions
- Powerful rare earth magnets provide superior holding strength
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame and vials
- Includes: 1 true blue 12 in. magnetic tool box level, one 24 in. magnetic box level
Kasey Bogisich (verified owner) –
The non magnetic side should have plastic on it to prevent scratching of walls
Ellie Hilpert (verified owner) –
Excellent Products can’t go wrong with Empire tools.
Ole Larkin (verified owner) –
Great level! It has a lot of functionality for the price. It is also very durable and accurate. My only compliant is that the magnet is not very good.
Ronny Farrell (verified owner) –
Say no more. Solid level, good features, and made in the USA !!!!!
Davonte Rohan (verified owner) –
Was looking for a new level with graduations for setting the slope on some new drain lines I was running and this was perfect. Easy to read, good magnets, and made in the USA
Leopold Kertzmann (verified owner) –
Does what a level should. Streight. Level. Check..
Margaret Mante (verified owner) –
Yes it did. I would give a 5 star rating if it would have a strong magnet like Milwaukee has.
Theresia Volkman (verified owner) –
Help with my line of work !!!!! Just keep them in stock !!!!
Henry Fisher (verified owner) –
Nicely made and made in USA!This review is on the level!
Ruby Koelpin (verified owner) –
Exactly what I needed. Sturdy and the way it’s built is great.
Naomie Schuppe (verified owner) –
Have a 9″ and 24″ regular levels. At 12″ I find it more accurate over the 3″ shorter 9″. So handy being magnetic and love the roof pitch bubble. Neat idea. Love it!
Delpha Kub (verified owner) –
Best level for plumbing
Sabina Hickle (verified owner) –
Just the right length for hard to reach places or tight spaces. The magnet is strong and yet easy to pull apart.
Zoila Hilpert (verified owner) –
This little level is awesome used to put drainage pipe in perfect
Marietta Hoeger (verified owner) –
great for small projects
Lee Runolfsson (verified owner) –
Cómodo para trabajar el precio está bien
Arden Kreiger (verified owner) –
Does exactly what I needed.
Malika Sanford (verified owner) –
Un equipo compacto y muy bueno
Noe Vandervort (verified owner) –
Working great and very accurate. excellent with the magnetic base to make it easy to use in iron surfaces. Recommended.
Stanford Buckridge (verified owner) –