Take the elbow grease out of manual cleaning with the Dremel Versa Power Scrubber. Built with simplicity in mind, the Versa cleaning system is designed to give you more clean with less effort™ through a waterproof assortment of tools and accessories. From polishing delicate surfaces to powering through rust, you can quickly change accessories to take on every chore. The water resistant design and retractable splashguard are perfect for using the Versa in wet and dry applications. Once you’ve blasted through the grime, plug the Versa into the universal USB adapter for a quick, 2-hour charge. Let the Dremel Versa do the work, no need push on the tool like you would with manual scrubbing; enjoy the clean without the effort.
- Electric Power Scrubber Drill Brush Kit: save time, make surfaces shine and enjoy the results of your daily cleaning with the Dremel Versa high power scrubber, it spins fast for quicker results with less effort
- Spin brush and pads: best for scrubbing through stubborn grime and scum, Versa’s spin brush and pads are best at removing grime, mold, mildew, grease, soap scum, lime build up, bug splatter, gunk, rust or anywhere around the home
- VERSATILE: This power cleaner is best for small hard to clean surfaces like: sinks, glass top and stove tops, oven windows, glass doors, microwaves, grout lines, bathtub handles, shower grout, tile, drains, wheels, shoes, golf clubs, boat cleanup, grills, vinyl furniture, pots, pans, and any hard to clean situation
- Versatile: This power cleaner is best for small hard to clean surfaces like: sinks, glass top and stove tops, oven windows, glass doors, microwaves, grout lines, bathtub handles, shower grout, tile, drains, wheels, shoes, golf clubs, boat cleanup, grills, vinyl furniture, pots, pans, and any hard to clean situation
- Efficient: Versa is an intuitive and easy to use cleaning system that is perfect for a broad range of surfaces, the specialized pads and brushes are great for indoor/outdoor and wet/dry applications around the home
- Compact: with a waterproof and ergonomic design the Versa cleaning tool provides outstanding control and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Replacement accessory pads sold separately
- Time saving, high speed cleaning tool- for small, hard to clean applications such as: sinks, glass stove tops, oven window, shower tile and glass doors, bathtub handles and drains, outside of grill
- Scrub through the toughest dirt and scum- no need to push on the tool while in use; best to remove mold/mildew, soap scum, rust and any other scum build up
- Convenient USB fast charging rechargeable lithium-ion battery- charge for 2-hours out of the box for superior and consistent speed
Rosemarie Green (verified owner) –
The Power Scrubber works great at removing stubborn build up in the shower/tub
Benny Kohler (verified owner) –
Received this as a gift from Mother’s Day last year and absolutely love it! Actually makes cleaning a little bit fun! I have had a grout haze on my tile work for my shower surround for over five years that I have not been able to remove. No matter how much scrubbing and scraping I did, it just seemed to get worse and continued to ‘mock’ me. It’s still took a bit of elbow grease, but with my Versa tool, I was able to remove all the grout haze then polished to a pretty & clean shine on my tile in just a few short hours!
Judson Funk (verified owner) –
I bought this about two weeks ago. It takes at least two hours to charge. Was attempting to use to clean the grout in a shower. Did, ok, but it ran out of power within 20 to 30 minutes. Had to charge for 2 hours again, before finishing the job. Also there needs to be a tool to get in corners and up against the wall better ( tiled shower floor)
Sarah Kub (verified owner) –
I got this one year ago for Christmas, and used it primarily to scrub my shower/bath stall, but also used on my smoker and grill. The charge time is consistent, and I’ve never run out of power prior to finishing the job – I scrub 60 square feet of tile plus the tub over a 30 minute time frame, pausing only to rinse sections. Using the blue scrub pad is perfect for tile and porcelain.
Edward Anderson (verified owner) –
This is greater than I though it would be. Its shockingly amazing.
Corene Swift (verified owner) –
Bought it to clean lime stains out of my bathtub. Didn’t think it would be strong enough to get the stains out but my wife convinced me to get the scrubber anyway. Boy, was I ever wrong. Not only did it remove the lime stains, it did so with little to no effort.
Dario Kuphal (verified owner) –
Very good product, works very well and very long-lasting with the battery. I like it.
Kathlyn Nikolaus (verified owner) –
Operation takes about thirty minutes to an hour. Charging takes about two hours or more.
Katelin Bins (verified owner) –
This worked good up untill it broke after about 3-4 weeks I need to return it but I will get another one . The one thing I wish it had was a variable speed
Maximo Crooks (verified owner) –
I bought this 2 weeks ago and it help me clean my bbq grills with no effort, My wife uses it sometimes in the kitchen to clean the oven and it the most ised dremel tool around my home.Very simple and easy to use.
Kassandra Sporer (verified owner) –
Works great on bathroom tile .
Chaz Conn (verified owner) –
Bought this a month or so ago and have used it a few times. I was able to remove the burnt on gunk on the bottom of a good stainless steel pan. But, I have not found it useful for much else.
Katlyn Wehner (verified owner) –
Dremel tool worked well. The only reason for not giving 5 stars was short battery life. Unit was charged a full day before use.
Morton Reinger (verified owner) –
i bought this for the wife for the bath and kitchen but i use it to clean the truck inside and out
Sigrid McClure (verified owner) –
Received as a gift. Easy to use and lightweight. Works great on kitchen backsplash and bathroom tile. Love it!!!!!
Meda Schaden (verified owner) –
I bought this almost the day it showed up on shelves and I even went back and got a second one. This tool is awesome. Wish the battery lasted longer but thats why I went and bought a second one. Great price for the tool and what it can do!!!!
Thurman Weber (verified owner) –
I love this thing. Powerful long lasting charge. Cleaned my old ceramic tile kitchen grout. Polished my copper mugs to look like new. Can’t say enough good things. Bought one for my sister-in-law.
Claudine Kohler (verified owner) –
This cleaning machine cleans all the hard to clean places. Lovecit
Cecelia Treutel (verified owner) –
Works well on small windows and glass tables. The glass pad is easily cleanable with dish soap. Not strong enough to clean grout.
Priscilla Anderson (verified owner) –
its decently powered. If you need to do a small area, then it works just fine. I think a kitchen sink would be a great use for thishowever in my case, i had to do a whole bathtub and both the power/strength and battery life was not enough for my use. I found i needed something much bigger.do i regret it no,