The Dremel GO is a cordless screwdriver unique in its category. Powered by a 4-Volt Lithium battery, it is always ready to go and the USB charger makes charging fast and convenient. The 360° RPM of torque makes the Dremel GO a superior tool in its category as it drives screws 2X faster than similar competitive products in the market. The overdrive protection feature also prevents screw stripping and material stripping. Intuitive in its design, the Dremel GO starts with a simple push for both driving and reversing screw applications. With its compact driving power, Dremel GO is a perfect replacement for manual screwdrivers inside the house. Give up the elbow grease. Spend less time cleaning and let the Dremel Versa do the scrubbing. This powerful, high-speed cleaning tool is the solution to conquering the small, tough cleaning jobs. With 4 versatile accessories, you can effortlessly scrub away dirt, scum and grease from every surface inside and outside your home. From polishing delicate surfaces to powering through rust, you can quickly change accessories to take on every chore. The water resistant design and retractable splashguard are perfect for using the Versa in wet and dry applications. Once you’ve blasted through the grime, plug the Versa into the universal micro USB adapter for a quick, 2-hour charge. Let the Dremel Versa do the work, no need push on the tool like you would with manual scrubbing; enjoy the clean without the effort.
- GO-01:Push and go – starts with a simple push, intuitive to use
- GO-01:Ergonomic design and light weight – easy to transport in your pocket
- GO-01:Superior torque – 360 RPM to drive screws 2X faster than comparable products in the market
- GO-01:Reverse power mode – to drive and remove screws
- GO-01:Magnetic holder – for easy bit change
- GO-01:Includes: charger – micro USB to USB cable + USB outlet adapter, (7) Insert bits – PH1, PH2, H5, R2, S6, T20, T25
- PC10-01:POWER SCRUBBER: Save time, make surfaces shine and enjoy the results of your daily cleaning with the Dremel Versa High Power Scrubber, it spins fast for quicker results with less effort
- PC10-01:SPIN BRUSH and PADS: Best for scrubbing through stubborn grime and scum. Versa’s Spin Brush and Pads are best at removing grime, mold, mildew, grease, soap scum, lime build up, bug splatter, gunk, rust or anywhere around the home
- PC10-01:VERSATILE: This power cleaner is best for small hard to clean surfaces like: sinks, glass top and stove tops, oven windows, glass doors, microwaves, grout lines, bathtub handles, shower grout, tile, drains, wheels, shoes, golf clubs, boat cleanup, grills, vinyl furniture, pots, pans, and any hard to clean situation
- PC10-01:EFFICIENT: Versa is an intuitive and easy to use cleaning system that is perfect for a broad range of surfaces. The specialized pads and brushes are great for indoor/outdoor and wet/dry applications around the home
- PC10-01:COMPACT: With a waterproof and ergonomic design the Versa cleaning tool provides outstanding control and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- PC10-01:Replacement accessory pads sold separately
- PC10-01:Time saving, high speed cleaning tool- for small, hard to clean applications such as: sinks, glass stove tops, oven window, shower tile and glass doors, bathtub handles and drains, outside of grill
- PC10-01:Scrub through the toughest dirt and scum- no need to push on the tool while in use; best to remove mold/mildew, soap scum, rust and any other scum build up
- PC10-01:USB fast charging lithium-ion battery- charge for 2 hours out of the box for superior and consistent speed
Edgar Cummerata (verified owner) –
Perfect tool for every-day household use
Eldridge Greenholt (verified owner) –
just a handy little tool for cleaning. so much easier than thee old fashion way of scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing. and yes i would purchase it again!
Loy Russel (verified owner) –
Nice product that works great but the battery doesn’t last long enough. I would give it 5 stars but for that.
Aidan Haley (verified owner) –
Operation takes about thirty minutes to an hour. Charging takes about two hours or more.
Gina Bergstrom (verified owner) –
Great tool. Very satisfied.
Jermaine Purdy (verified owner) –
I am sure the Dremel Versa 4-Volt Cordless Lithium-Ion Power Scrubber Cleaning Tool is well made, but it does not get into the cranny in the shower stall, for which was the main purpose of buying it. It seems to work only on the flat surface, other than that I could not find the use for that gadget.
Nakia Effertz (verified owner) –
This cordless electric screwdriver is a very useful tool. It’s lightweight cordless, and Rechargeable. It has plenty of torque. Move the switch forward or reverse and pushing on the screw. It will stop when torque is max. If that is not enough use it as a screwdriver. It will get the job done. This is for light work. Don’t try to use it for construction jobs. This is not a replacement for your impact driver.
Elyssa Witting (verified owner) –
Es exelente maquina. La volvería a comprar.
Delfina Bayer (verified owner) –
My second one! I use the Versa for lots of small projects. I bought a second one to have ready when the battery runs low on the first unit. This allows m to continue working while the unit is being charged.I have shown it to many friends who have also purchased one. It’s a useful tool that has many attachments.
Lew Johns (verified owner) –
It worked well for a small amount. I would like to see it with a cord though.
Concepcion Grant (verified owner) –
This is a great little tool, very satisfied.It is very light weight and easy to use, plus comes with the bits you need.It has forward and reverse directions + variable torque control, 6 settings for torque. I especially like the push to start feature. All you have to do is push the bit onto the screw and away you go. If you want to use it manually, just set the direction selector switch to the middle and use like a regular screw driver.It has plenty of power and the 6 torque setting would be for driving screws in dense wood. Buy it – you won’t be disappointed.
Rhett Kunde (verified owner) –
I like it but not crazy about the start stop mechanism
Danielle Sauer (verified owner) –
It was exactly what I needed. works great on cleaning tough jobs.
Marquise Reynolds (verified owner) –
The company should invent more attachments especially ones that can get into small tight spaces. Otherwise, i like it.
Kamille Morissette (verified owner) –
I love this alternative to a manual screwdriver!
Manuela Huel (verified owner) –
bought for my elder mother to use on craft projects. works great!
Susanna Lockman (verified owner) –
Worked perfectly. Took the hard water stains off of my shower walls and fixtures.
Breana Dicki (verified owner) –
A little bit odd to use as pressure is required to initiate action rather than having a button to push. I probably would not buy again.
Merritt Kerluke (verified owner) –
Saves a lot of energy for other things!
Tyson Wintheiser (verified owner) –
works very well will use a lot