The DEWALT 2 in. Brushless Paddle Switch Die Grinder (with lock-on) features a brushless motor for long motor life and no need to change brushes. The 13 Amp motor delivers up to 1700 MWO. The variable speed paddle switch helps provide the user control over a no-load speed range of 7500 RPM to 25000 RPM. The lock-on feature allows the user to lock the paddle switch trigger in the ON mode for continuous work flow. This tool is part of the PERFORM and PROTECT line with the Kickback Brake feature.
- Brushless motor for long motor life and no brush changes
- No-load speed of 7500 RPM to 25000 RPM for speed range during all types of applications
- Spindle lock button for quick accessory change
- Precision 1/4 in. collet with 1/8 in. reducing sleeve for gripping strength and allows user to operate both 1/4 in. and 1/8 in. shaft accessories
- AC/DC capacity works off welding machines and generators for productivity and versatility
- Lock-On feature allows user to lock the paddle switch trigger in the on mode for continuous work flow
- Kickback brake shuts down the motor and brings wheel to a stop when a pinch/stall event is detected stops the accessory when trigger is released to improve the user safety