The DCH733X2 FLEXVOLT (R) 1-7/8 in. SDS MAX Combination Hammer, with its durable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers category leading 13.3 Joules of impact energy. Constant speed electronics allows the tool to maintain speed under load, even in the hardest concrete, while the patented E-Clutch (R) system protects the user in bind up situations by stopping the rotation of the bit. This tool is ideally suited for horizontal and downward drilling for #5 – #9 rebar applications, core drilling up to 5 in. and chipping in any mid-to-lower wall and floor applications. Active Vibration Control (R) technology also reduces vibration felt by the user for less fatigue and greater productivity. This tool comes Tag Ready (TM), so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag (TM) and track its location virtually anywhere via the DEWALT Tool Connect (TM) app.
- Most powerful cordless rotary hammer, powered by the DEWALT 60-Volt MAX brushless motor, generating 13.3J of impact energy
- In addition to the integral clutch, the DEWALT anti-rotation E-Clutch system, offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool; this feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary; the red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch (R) System is engaged
- Tool maintains speed under heavy loads, including in higher PSI concrete, allowing the user to get the job done faster
- Gives users the ability to drill and demolish concrete in one tool, saving them money by not needing to buy and maintain 2 tools
- Same durable mechanism used on the corded 1-7/8 in. SDS MAX rotary hammer
- Protects user from the effects of vibration, including numbness and tingling in the hands, allowing them to get work done more quickly without fatigue
- Offers users more control by adjusting speed of drilling or chipping based upon the thickness and density of the material they are working with
- Service light near the handle notifies the user when it’s time to take the tool in for service
- 1,350-2,705 BPM
- 177-355 RPM
- Impact energy – 13.3 JOULES
Concepcion Rau (verified owner) –
5/8″ holes drilled through granite with ease, make sure and use a quality bit- Dewalt. Nice to have the three options of hammer drill, hammer, and regular drill.
Osborne Wyman (verified owner) –
I work for a construction business and we recently got these in and they are now my favorite tool on the job site
Oswaldo Grimes (verified owner) –
I use it all the time and it’s a great tool to have around. Handy and powerful.
Freddie Langosh (verified owner) –
I used to have a bosch corded concrete breaker that worked quite well then upgraded to the flexvolt rotary hammer. I was blown away that it did an equal job without a cord and in addition it had the drill and hammer drill abilities! I use it for commercial jobs, drilling into foundations and footing, breaking concrete and rocks and digging through clay. This product does not disappoint!
Joanne Sipes (verified owner) –
Comfort and power. It’s like driving Lincoln.
Mariah Yundt (verified owner) –
Camila Ernser (verified owner) –
I bought this a week ago. So happy that I did and I’m really satisfied with the performance. Strong Light make the job easier. Best purchase ever
Dorthy Cole (verified owner) –
It’s a beast!!! Works very well as a hammer drill and a demo hammer. It really shines for us as a pin/stake driver when forming concrete or bracing structures. It’s a huge labor saver and the guys love it!