The 20-Volt MAX Brushless 1-1/8 in. Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill powered by a brushless motor and a durable German-engineered mechanism, delivering 3.0 Joules of impact energy. The lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, #3 to #5 post installed rebar dowelling, tilt wall support, rod hanging, beam and column anchorage, and steel stanchion mounting. It is part of the PERFORM and PROTECT product line, integrated with the SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System and becomes OSHA Table 1 Compliant when used with the DWH205DH On Board Extractor.
- 3.0 joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete
- Shocks active vibration control system reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature
- Lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, #3 to #5 post installed rebar dowelling, tilt wall support, rod hanging, beam and column anchorage, and steel stanchion mounting
- OSHA table 1 compliant when paired with DWH205DH on board extractor
- Brushless motor and durable German engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime
- Rotating dial to set tool to a specific application mode – drill, hammer drill, or chip