The FLEXVOLT 60-Volt MAX Pipe Threader can thread 1/2 in. – 2 in. black iron pipe, rigid conduit and more. It comes with an oil-resistant glass-filled nylon battery to protect it from cutting oils used to complete threads and is housed in a latched and sealed battery box. Equipped with the E-Clutch System, that senses the motion of the tool and shuts down if necessary in bind-up situations. This kit also includes a patent pending pipe clamp with a depth gauge, for quick set up and a die arm that can be used to start the threads without direct contact to the spinning die head. This tool is Tool Connect Tag-Ready (Tool Connect Tag sold separately). The DCE700 Pipe Threader is also compatible with RIDGID 12R** style die heads.
- High-performance brushless motor delivers FLEXVOLT cordless power for long runtime in demanding applications without the hassles of power cords
- Anti-rotation E-Clutch system is a Perform & Protect feature increases user control
- 9.0 Ah oil-resistant glass-filled nylon battery housed in a latched and sealed battery box for added protection from cutting oils
- Patent pending pipe clamp depth gauge for quick set up, use clamp with die arm for no direct contact with die head to start threads
- Tool Connect Tag-Ready for easy tool tracking (Tool Connect tag sold separately), LED low battery indicator to alert user when battery level is low
- Compatible with RIDGID 12R style die heads