Deltas 36-L552 left tilt cabinet saw is ideal for woodworking, cabinet making, and boat building. It features up-front dual-crank controls with locking cams, speedometer style scales and a 52 in. Biesemeyer fence system. The powerful 5 HP 230-Volt motor is designed for the most demanding jobs. This saw is ideal for cutting large runs of hardwoods and engineered products like MDF and melamine. The riving knife enables tool-less adjustment for through- and non-through cuts including grooves for shelves and picture frames as well as dadoes, rabbets, and cheek cuts for furniture. The single-cast trunnion provides increased vibration control. Its large throat plate enables easy blade changes. Bi-level dust extraction improves dust collection.
- FREE 1.0 HP Dust Collection system is a $349 retail value, model 50-723T2
- Incredible vibration control provides smooth operation & accuracy
- Dual cranks make adjusting bevel easy, accurate and repeatable
- Bevel dial fine tunes the blade for accuracy within 1/4
- Powerful American Marathon motor
- Bi-level dust extraction for improved dust collection
- Single-cast trunnion system provides increased accuracy
- Sure-lock dual front cranks
- Precision bevel gauge for ease of visibility
- Tool-free split guard for improved blade line of sight
- 2-position, quick change guard system for improved safety and functionality
- Large cast-iron base providing stability and solid footing
Hettie Kozey (verified owner) –
What a beast- took a little time to get the table extensions leveled and square and I was missing some fasteners but once I got her set up, all the measurements were almost spot on.There’s no stopping the motor , not the outstanding blade for that matter, as cuts are smooth as butter, along with the beautiful world class fence.If you want and need it go for it, but remember that it needs a 20 amp 220 circuit, with a 40 amp fuse to protect the motor. I was enlightened to some electrical theory – the breaker protects from short circuit and ground faults, while the fuse (40 amp slow blow) protects the motor as it can draw more than 40 amps on start up. In any case, shes a beauty and I am looking forward to getting a Jointer and then a planer – but in time.
Joyce Morar (verified owner) –
It was well packaged. Had a little problem when I was leveling the right wing the and tightening the on the right rear hex screw the cast metal piece on the saw broke in a semicircle portion. So there is a slight dip in that area. Other then that the saw is excellent.
Brycen O’Connell (verified owner) –
This is my second Delta unisaw the first one I purchased in 1992. I’m adding a second saw to my shop, if this new one is half the saw the older one is I will be tickled to death I just now starting to use it.
Pasquale Strosin (verified owner) –
This is grate saw, plenty of power. It came almost ready to use,the set up was easy and the blade was parallel to the table and the fence straight from the box. It was well packaged. I am really liking the controls in the front.
Domenic Harvey (verified owner) –
Awesome saw, the 5hp delivers all the power needed for cutting hardwood boards. The cabinet and dust collection system keeps the shop clean and dust free