The Delta 36-L536 10 in. 5HP left-tilt Unisaw with its 36 in. BIESEMEYER fence system has a powerful 5 HP, 220-Volt, 60 Hz American Marathon motor designed to handle the most demanding production environments. The saw comes standard with Delta’s legendary Biesmeyer fence system and is backed by Delta’s 5-year professional warranty. Dual front cranks make adjusting blade height and bevel easy, accurate and repeatable. The forward located bevel dial allows fine tuning of the blade bevel to an accuracy you can trust to be within 1/4°. A single-cast TRUNNION system results in incredible vibration control providing continuous smooth operation. The riving knife enables tool-less adjustment for through- and non-through cuts including grooves for shelves and picture frames as well as dadoes, rabbets and cheek cuts for furniture. Other features include a push button Arbor lock making the blade changing process with the use of only 1 wrench. Improved table-top geometry provides more surface area to stabilize the product and offers outstanding smoothness. A large cast iron cabinet base provides added stability. Storage under the table board is convenient and expandable and the Bi-level dust extraction improves dust collection. This saw is ideal for woodworking, cabinet making and boat building.
- Powerful 5 HP motor easily handles the most demanding applications
- Single-cast trunnion system results in incredible vibration control providing continuous smooth operation and dependable accuracy
- Bevel dial allows fine tuning of the blade bevel with ease and provides accuracy you can trust to within 1/4°
- Dual front cranks make adjusting blade height and blade bevel easy, accurate and repeatable in all your operations
- Tool-free split guard for improved blade line of sight
- 2-position, quick change guard system for improved safety and functionality
- Largest blade opening in class makes fine tuning your riving knife and blade changes easier than ever
- Tabletop provides more surface area to stabilize the product and offers outstanding smoothness
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Paxton Greenholt (verified owner) –
About what I expected from the reviews I read. Cast table top seems to be pretty soft and scratches fairly easy. The cast leaves have a slight crown to them so setup took longer than I had expected. Dust collector port works quite well. Will most likely need a dust hood over the blade. Has plenty of power. I repaired the factory plug to a 10-3 and ran #10 wire to my panel with a 30 amp breaker, it doesn’t seem to be starved for power at all. Overall good saw for the money.
Rowan O’Kon (verified owner) –
An excellent cabinet saw, not to be confused with a contractor saw, or a DIY home table saw. If Home Depot is going to continue to sell this type of equipment they need to obtain the basic knowledge to support the sale.