The Delta Heavy Duty Oscillating Bench Spindle Sander features a heavy duty steel table support and bevel system that provides increased stability and long-lasting durability. It has smooth precision ball bearings that support the main spindle and heavy duty worm and gear mechanism drives the oscillations. It has a positive stop at 90 Degree and large bevel scale for accuracy and convenience.
- Powerful 1/2 HP, 115-Volt motor with 1725 RPM spindle speed and 29 oscillations per minute
- Fully enclosed, heavy duty steel frame construction for minimum vibration
- 14-3/4 in. x 14-3/4 in. precision ground cast iron table
- 15/16 in. oscillating action uses more of the sleeve, prolonging life of the sleeve
- Includes 5 interchangeable threaded spindles with 100 grit sanding sleeves (1/4 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in., 1 1/2 in. and 2 in.), rubber drums on 1 1/2 in. and 2 in. spindles, 4 inserts, power lock-off pin, 2 1/4 in. to 4 in. dust port adaptor and 3 wrenches
- On-tool storage for all inserts, spindles and wrenches