Sawing is smoother and easier than ever with this Delta Cruzer sliding miter saw. Its military-grade aluminum frame members have heavy-duty bearings for flawless cutting operation and superior tool life. The space-saving design makes it easy to store and transport. It delivers an industry-best, 18 in. cross cut capacity. This durable saw is backed by a 5-year professional grade warranty.
- 12 in. blade with versatile flip-down fence design for industry-best 18 in. crosscut capacity
- Shadow guide cutting line projects a consistent and accurate cutting line on your work piece
- Dual bevel 47 left/47 right with front bevel release, seven positive stops at the most popular bevel angles, and an easy-to-reach lever override to move between stops
- 50 left miter/60 right miter capacity with 10 miter detents and positive stops
- One-hand front miter controls with push button miter detent override and front bevel release for quick movement
- Adjustable crown fence lock increases stacked crown capacity at 45 in. to 7-1/2 in.
- Flip-down slide lock for super accurate plunge cuts of crown and other stacked trim pieces
- Molded handle and ergonomic trigger is comfortable for right or left handed users
- Easily adjustable sliding tension for personalizing slide action
- 15 amp motor for powerful cuts and blade brake for safety
- Clear retractable blade guard for full view of cutting area during alignment and cutting
- 1.5 in. dust port for vacuum connection and excellent dust collection
Cortez Ryan (verified owner) –
A perfect miter saw!
Randall Jerde (verified owner) –
powerful and a very smooth glide system, prefer it over the rail saws. large cut capabilities as well
Melba Lind (verified owner) –
Performs as expected. The shadow line feature is awesome but can be hard to see in bright sunlight.
Ivah Nolan (verified owner) –
Plenty of power and nice build quality. The use of the led light for a guide is better than I thought it would be. The shadow of the kerf is projected right onto the work piece so you can cut to your line on the left side or the right. The blade is not great. Dust collection is not great.
Linnea Runolfsdottir (verified owner) –
Met all expectations.
Rosemary Robel (verified owner) –
Saw is excellent, would like to see a soft start as it jumps up a little on startup. This is something you will get used to. Complaints of sawdust thrown toward user is real without a bag of vacuum. This is due to exhaust port almost straight up. Fortunately, this is so incredibly easy to fix for one that uses neither. A1.75”. Vacuum hose 2’ long attached to the exhaust works perfectly, now dust exhausts away from the user very effectively. Love the saw.
Brigitte Ullrich (verified owner) –
High end American brand with proven long term reliability. The articulating arms make this saw fit so much better in a tight space than a regular railed sliding saw. I cannot express how important this is for all of us not operating out of a giant shop. The shadow line is much easier to use than a typical red laser. Now to the “icing on the cake”: this saw is awesome looking! Look at that drive arm cover. It’s like a souped up camaro from our youth!!
Winnifred Heaney (verified owner) –
Very easy assembly an very high quality
Fabiola Dicki (verified owner) –
Brandt Bins (verified owner) –
Excellent product I’m very satisfied would recommend it anyone need a miter saw…
Margarett Hessel (verified owner) –
Excellent saw!!! I’ve tried seven compound sliding miter saws over the last several years – none getting close to the Makita 10” I had with soft start. Unfortunately, it was too small for my needs so I’ve been on a quest to find the perfect 12” replacement. I have read about issues with the Makita 12” sliding rails and maintaining square…ultimately the reason for not purchasing it. This second generation of the Delta is fantastic. The slide mechanism is very smooth and maintains square throughout its travel. Very powerful motor. Not a huge fan of the blade it comes with, but it’ll work on projects where a little splintering is okay.
Onie O’Connell (verified owner) –
Gideon Bradtke (verified owner) –
Haven’t had it very long but so far I like it.
Bridget Maggio (verified owner) –
I Bought this for the ability to keep the saw against the wall and as of now I love this Saw. Works great looks good.
Korey Fahey (verified owner) –
Saw has been great so far! Dead on right out of the box, haven’t had to make any adjustments. I love the shadow line; this feature is so much better than a laser. This saw is very powerful and I love how silky smooth the glide action is.
Florence Rutherford (verified owner) –
Saw works well and is easy to use. Handles 12 inch boards with ease.
Cedrick Wisoky (verified owner) –
Still in the box. Should be just what I need in my shop!!!
Myah Bayer (verified owner) –
I really like it.But when you want a precision cut is not the best.
Camron Skiles (verified owner) –
This is my second Cruzer. These saws are being used commercially in custom cabinetry and woodworking. The previous generation was already the best saw in the industry in my opinion. It’s been made better with the blade shadow sight-line. These saws have the longest warranty, the widest cut capacity (18”), and some of the smoothest action in the industry.
Drew Boehm (verified owner) –
Best miter saw I’ve ever owned 5 stars aren’t enough.