MultiFry is an innovative cooking appliance that’s both a low-oil fryer and a multicooker. Now, you can easily prepare a wide variety of your favorite recipes on your countertop – from crispy French fries to sauces, from steaks to salmon. MultiFry even bakes pizzas, cakes and pies. De’Longhi ‘s exclusive SCS (Surround Cooking System) technology, delivers exceptional performance by surrounding the food with heat to cook it evenly: the upper heating element and fan deliver uniform heat from the top; the lower heating element delivers heat from the bottom; and the mixing paddle stirs the food automatically. Low-oil frying is just the beginning. This versatile machine cooks, bakes and broils – deliciously!
- The automatic mixing paddle consistently mixes food allowing you to fry, sauté and roast a variety of recipes without stirring; saving you time in the kitchen.
- The exterior walls of MultiFry stay cool to the touch and won’t heat up the kitchen like a conventional oven, making it ideal for family cooking.
- Up to 3.7lb capacity
- Enjoy healthier versions of your favorite fried foods using little or no additional oil
- Double Surround Cooking System – The innovative construction of the two heating elements and a fan surrounds the food with heat for a fast, even cooking process.
- Remove the automatic mixing paddle for grilling, broiling and convection baking right on your countertop.
- Easily monitor the cooking process through the BPA-free transparent lid.
- Clean-up is easy with the removable and dishwasher-safe lid, paddle and bowl.
- Choose from a variety of chef-tested recipes in the De’Longhi Recipe Book App. Find favorites and discover new dishes. Visit delonghi.com for easy-to-follow recipe videos.
- Mixing paddle automatically mixes food while cooking or can be removed for static cooking
- Bowl with a non-stick and anti-scratch ceramic coating
- Completely transparent lid to monitor cooking
- Lid, paddle and bowl are dishwasher safe
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov