With the Livenza programmable slow cooker, a perfectly cooked dish with deep, rich flavor will be ready and waiting for you to enjoy, no matter how busy your day was. Unlike traditional slow cookers, Livenza’s versatile stovetop-safe design lets you sear your favorite meat and poultry to perfection. Simply remove the inner pot, use your stovetop for searing, then return it to the slow cooker for a long, slow simmer. Delicious family meals, savory side dishes and decadent desserts are crafted with absolute precision. TrueTemp technology guarantees the best results with carefully regulated temperature settings. Just choose one of our exclusive slow cooker recipes from our recipe app and set the 24-hour programmable timer on the easy-to-read LCD display. When you return home, you’ll be treated to a dish with heightened flavor and juiciness every cut of beef so tender, it falls off the bone. Livenza’s intuitive smart-heat design automatically switches from Cooking mode to Keep Warm mode for up to 12-hours so your dinner never overcooks and is ready to serve when you are. Since you can cook an entire meal in a single pot, cleanup is fast and easy. Don’t give dinner a second thought once you leave home. With Livenza, you’ll always have time to sit down with your family and enjoy a delicious meal at the end of a busy day.
- Stovetop-safe cookpot, sear, braise and saute in the removable stovetop-safe pot, then return it to the cooker to complete your meal
- Easy, intuitive design simply choose temperature setting and cook time up to 24-hours and the programmable, intuitive controls do the rest
- Precision cooking control, true temp technology guarantees the best results with carefully regulated temperature settings
- Keep warm without overcooking, automatically switches from cook mode to keep warm mode, so your meal is ready to eat when you are
- Exclusive recipe app, 25-recipes designed exclusively for this slow cooker add more variety to family meals and busy lifestyles
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov