The knife set includes a carving/serving fork and a bamboo cutting board. The power handle, blade and fork fit into their own tray when not in use, and the cutting board slips underneath to store. Convenient, start to finish. The ultra-sharp blade on the Cuisinart Electric Knife carves meats and poultry as quickly and smoothly as it slices bread. The ergonomic handle is comfortable, even with extended use, letting users cut uniformly consistent slices, one after another. A simple trigger on/off switch turns the knife off the instant the trigger is released.
- Universal stainless steel micro-serrated blade cuts bread and meat
- Comfortable ergonomic handle for right- or left-handed use
- Carving/serving fork with stainless steel tines
- Compact bamboo cutting board
- Blade release button for quick, dishwasher cleanup
- Safety lock button instantly locks knife when trigger is released
- Storage tray for power handle, blade, fork cutting board sits under tray