Crescent mechanics tools are made from Crestoloy alloy steel which is specially formulated and heat-treated for high strength and superior resistance to abrasion and corrosion. Wrenches, ratchets, sockets, and drive tools all have a flawless chrome finish to extend tool life. The sockets and the box end of the combination wrenches both feature off-corner loading which reduces fastener rounding. The wide selection of Crescent tools satisfies today’s rigorous mechanics tool demands.
- Flexible head for higher access
- Long handle for greater torque
- Crestoloy alloy steel for strength and durability
- High polish mirror chrome finish for corrosion resistance
- Extra long handle for improved access