At 4.50 in. L the 424 is the smallest Straight Jaw in the Channellock Tongue and Groove family. The tool can be easily and conveniently transported in a pocket or small tool bag. Pliers are forged from high carbon steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer
- Undercut tongue and groove design won’t slip
- Permalock fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Channellock uses high-carbon steel for superior performance on the job. specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- Specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- Channellock blue grips for comfort
Rhoda Rogahn (verified owner) –
I got my first set of Channellock when i was 17 building my tool chest after working 4 years in a gas station learning auto mechanics “back in the day” (1958). That was before the blue sure grip was added. These new pliers are just fine,performed as expected. I will continue to buy excellent tools I can afford. These pliers are just fine. Excellent tool .
Erika Thompson (verified owner) –
We loved them thank you.