The 3610 cuts up to 40% easier than competitors. We moved the fulcrum closer to our cutting edge , so it takes considerable less force to cut. Only Channellock makes a 10 in. Linemen’s Plier with a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life the first time, every time.
- XLT Xtreme Leverage Technology means considerably less force required to cut than traditional high leverage
- Round nose design
- Cuts ASCR
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Only Channellock uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- Crosshatch pattern on jaws grips work tightly
- Channellock blue grips for comfort
- Made in the USA
Oceane McKenzie (verified owner) –
Hands down the best pair of lineman pliers you can buy for under$30.00.
Kyler Effertz (verified owner) –
Good linesman, extra length provides enough leverage to make cutting easier than with kliens. Edges seem to hold up well so far. Good tool at low price.
Osvaldo Hermann (verified owner) –
Work very well for extra high leverage.