CASO Design specializes in unique, innovative products that exceed expectations with German design and engineering. The Caso VC 200 food vacuum sealer includes an integrated fold-out cutter, roll box, food vacuum hose, and food management app with labeling system. Plus, you receive a set of food vacuum bags and rolls (part #11230) with the purchase of a VC 200. Vacuum sealing foods prolongs shelf life while preserving foods freshness, flavor and nutrients. The best way to store and organize your food, it keeps food fresh up to five times longer than standard storage methods. Use for meat, fish, vegetables, hard cheese, and dry goods. Eliminate food waste and save money by embracing a more sustainable way to manage your food. Perfect for sous vide cooking, pair this food vacuum sealer with our Sous Vide Cooking Stick (sold separately) to cook healthier, juicier, tastier meals.
- Food vacuum sealer keeps food fresh up to 5x longer for storing, freezing, boiling, and microwaving
- BONUS SET part #11230 includes 50 (8″ x 11″) food bags, 4 (8″ x 240″) food rolls and 2 (11″ x 240″) food rolls
- Has integrated fold-out cutter and roll box for faster food processing
- Includes one 8-inch starter roll, one 11-inch starter roll, and a vacuum hose for food canisters (canisters sold separately)
- Caso food vacuum bags and rolls are size-customizable, tear resistant, BPA-free, and FDA approved
- FREE food management app with labeling system to track your food (for iOS and android)
- Fully automatic food vacuum system with variable vacuum strength
- Vacuum regulating with stop button for sensitive foods
- Air tight double bar heat seal is 12-inches wide
- Use for meat, fish, vegetables, hard cheese, and dry goods
- Perfect for marinating and sealing wet and dry food
- Ideal for sous vide cooking for healthier, juicier, tastier results
- Compatible with Caso Sous Vide Cooking Stick – SOLD SEPARATELY (SV 300)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.