The Bosch offering in sanding and polishing addresses finish requirements for wood, metal, paint removal and more. Whether the job calls for a belt sander, orbital sander, polisher or new multi-tool, Bosch has the right fit for the finish. Bi-directional sanding belts feature butt-splice construction for smooth running in both directions on belt sander.
- Designed for superior performance on wood, metal, plastic, fiberglass and other materials
- Open-coat aluminum oxide abrasive resists loading for high removal rates and a great finish
- Double-resin bonding and x-weight backings provide durability and longer belt life
- Anti-static backing for highest removal and consistent finish
- Contains a pack of 3 assorted belts (60/80/100)
Sonia Jones (verified owner) –
outstanding just what I needed. quick and easy to deal with
Haskell Kihn (verified owner) –
These belts have outstanding wear characteristics. Have not separated in hours of almost continuous use. Go Bosch!
Justice Tremblay (verified owner) –
Good quality, and assorted grits were what I needed.
Leonie Williamson (verified owner) –
they lasted a long time