Bosch Daredevil High-Speed Auger Bits are the first auger bits engineered to work with cordless drills in high-speed mode, featuring decreased-pitch tips that don’t stop the drill in the middle of drilling. Because of the reduced pitch, the tips on these bits also offer up to 2X more holes per charge. Furnishing superior performance against nail hits, the reinforced tip gives users up to 2X longer life than standard auger bits. Users can use these bits in-between studs and in tight areas, since they are 6-1/2 in. long; users don’t have to switch bits in the middle of the job. The bits have a fortified bit spine that delivers additional strength during aggressive drilling, and they feature wider flutes for better chip removal.
- Specially designed bit heads engineered to work in cordless high-speed mode
- Decreased pitch tips deliver up to 2X more holes per charge
- Reinforced tips furnish up to 2X longer life than standard auger bits
- Effective overall length built to be 6-1/2 in. L for use in-between studs and in tight areas
- Fortified bit spine provides additional strength during aggressive drilling and quicker material removal
- Hex Shank
- Includes: 3 Auger Bits (5/8 in., 3/4 in., 1 in.)
Camron Kuvalis (verified owner) –
Absolutely the best auger bit I’ve used. I have the Irwin speed bores and Milwaukee ship bits and this one is nor only faster and nail proof, it’s easily sharpened with a small file. The flutes are well designed and clear chips quickly
Nicklaus McClure (verified owner) –
The bits are excellent quality and work wonderfully fast. I went through a huge beam as wide as the bit is long and it went through it like it was a butter!
Morgan Ferry (verified owner) –
As an electrician I drill many holes, these are e best
Priscilla Herman (verified owner) –
I use the larger of the 3 to drill holes in tree stumps to hurry the decaying of stump.
Emmett Wilderman (verified owner) –
i am very happy that i purchased this drill bit ,its awsome.