This 4-1/2 in. ergonomic angle grinder features a narrow GRIPZONE for all-day comfort and control, combined with a powerful 10 Amp motor. The Bosch GWS10-45PE delivers results, producing up to 11,000 no-load rpm for maximum productivity in grinding and cutting applications. The tool weighs 4.4 lbs. It features a multi-grip paddle switch, which provides increased grip options for better ergonomics, comfort and control. Equipped with epoxy-coated field windings, double-sealed gear housing and direct-motor cooling, this grinder is built for a longer tool life. For added convenience, it has an anti-vibration side handle and an adjustable tool-free guard.
- Ergonomic, powerful 4-1/2 in. grinder design engineered with a narrow GRIPZONE and light weight but with considerable power
- Ultra compact powerful motor professional 10 Amp motor delivers up to 11,000 no-load RPM
- Multi-grip paddle switch provides increased grip options for better ergonomics, comfort and control
- Auxiliary handle provides improved user control during grinding and cutting applications
- Epoxy-coated field windings extend motor lifetime by helping to prevent dust and debris from penetrating the motor windings
- Spiral bevel gears provide smooth transmission of power to grinding applications
- Double-sealed gear housing features a sealing plate in addition to sealed bearings to reduce dust penetration into the gear housing
- Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components for durability
- Adjustable too-free guard designed with multiple fixed-adjustment settings to allow the user to position the guard in a variety of working angles
- Service minder brushes eliminates guesswork, stopping grinder when preventative maintenance is required
- Includes: 1 GWS10-45PE 4-1/2 in. ergonomic angle grinder, 1 anti-vibration auxiliary handle, 1 wheel guard, 1 flange kit, 1 spanner wrench, 1 abrasive wheel
- Warranty: limited 1-year
Gregory Yundt (verified owner) –
This was a replacement for a warehouse brand unit that had serviced me for several years, This unit has more power and is easier to handle.Used the grinding wheel to flush out several spikes protruding from a timber log. Easy to do.Purchased cutoff wheels, easy to install, and used them to cut rebar to desired length.Handle makes the work easier to complete, and gives a sense of control over the work.
Mckayla Graham (verified owner) –
My husband absolutely loves it!
Deion Bahringer (verified owner) –
The grinder is easy to assemble. I like the included grinding wheel as some other grinders need a wheel to be used. The angled handle helps to steady the grinder while grinding. The wheel guard is easy to rotate as there is a lever near the center of the wheel (but opposite side) that allows the guard to unlock and move to another position to lock again. Weight is not overpowering and can help on grinding down on a surface. I did some grinding on a stucco wall that was not smooth enough. Worked fine and did not appear to overheat. I liked the tool provided to secure the disk to the motor. The locking nut is smooth instead of having 6 sides. This prevents any of the work surface from getting roughed up by the points of a common nut for a bolt. On the flip side, you can probably find a wrench for a 6-sided head and not for this nut. (I would keep the box near or attach tool to the power cord. Should work well for light or even medium grinding jobs.
Maribel Monahan (verified owner) –
Perfect combination of power and weight for my projects around the house. I wanted something high quality so I know it can handle the tough jobs too. I have a teenage son and daughter and want them to be able tot use it as well. They have no problem holding on to it and getting into the work. So far have only used it on small jobs to test it out but it feels very well built. Its very comfortable to hold. Torque is barely noticeable especially when using the handle. It can be locked on but it will unlock as soon as you grip the main handle. Not really a problem as you will naturally be squeezing the main handle to hold onto it. The side handle screws on and off very quickly without tools. Makes it easy to re position. The grinder wheel guard also swivels to any position very quickly without any tools.I think this lives up to the Bosch name.