The Bosch GCL 2-160 self-leveling cross-line laser with plumb points delivers all-in-1 versatility, with highly visible lines and points that can be turned on independently or together for horizontal level, vertical level and plumb transfer applications. This laser has a visible range of 65 ft. The receiver mode allows it to work with an optional Bosch line laser receiver (LR 6 or LR 7) for a working range of up to 165 ft. It features VisiMax technology, which monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life. The smart pendulum system self-levels with an accuracy of up to plus/minus 4°, and it indicates out-of-level condition. The manual mode locks lines for use at any angle by just switching the tool on in locked mode. Robust over-molded construction – IP54 ensures splash water/dust protection for years of dependable operation. It comes with the RM 1 magnetic rotating mount that rotates 360° and includes a ceiling grid clip for use in ceiling-grid applications. The kit includes a hard carrying case for easy storage and transport.
- All-in-1 functionality – highly visible lines and points for horizontal leveling, vertical alignment and plumb point transfer applications
- Bright laser lines – has a visible range of 65 ft. with an accuracy of 1/8 in. at a 33 ft. distance
- Receiver mode – for use with optional line laser receiver (LR 6 or LR 7) for a working range of up to 165 ft. and/or in bright lighting
- RM 1 magnetic rotating mount – included accessory rotates 360° while staying centered on the plumb point
- Includes a ceiling grid clip – magnetizes to the RM 1 for use in ceiling-grid applications
- Manual mode – locks lines for use at any angle
- Built-in VisiMax technology – monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life