Bosch CM10GD 10 In. Dual-Bevel Glide miter saw delivers accuracy and cutting control at all angles, as well as durable precision throughout the life of the tool. The innovative Axial-Glide System provides wider cross-cuts, enhanced alignment and smoother glide, and the compact design takes up to 10 In. less front-to-back workspace than a slide miter saw. With a 15 Amp motor providing 4,800 no-load RPM, there is plenty of power. Adjustable miter and bevel detents enable users to make precise common miter and bevel cuts, and the override allows for easy angle adjustment. The bevel lock lever and range selector are located safely upfront so users don’t have to reach around behind the saw to make a bevel adjustment. The Bosch T1B Folding-Leg Miter Saw Stand features Universal Quick-Action Tool Mounts, to fit most miter saws on the market. This includes fitting Bosch 12 In., 10 In. and 8-1/2 In. single- and dual-bevel miter saws, as well as many competitor miter saws. Once attached to the saw mounts, users can attach and remove the miter saw from the stand without tools. The stand has smooth end rollers that are adjustable in height to match the height of the user’s miter saw. It features integrated repetitive stops. The dual sliding rails extend out to a total of 8-1/2 feet to support material up to 16-1/2 feet wide.
- CM10GD: expanded cutting capacity: 12 in. horizontal capacity (nominal); 5-1/2 in. vertical capacity against the fence (base); 6 in. crown capacity against the fence (45 spring)
- CM10GD: upfront bevel controls all-metal bevel lock lever and range selector located upfront for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw
- CM10GD: chop/crown lock: locks head in place for maximum chop cutting capacity for upright base molding and nested crown molding
- CM10GD: tall sliding 4-1/4 in. fences: for easy bevel setups and increased crown and base molding capacity
- CM10GD: large easy-to-read uniform bevel and stainless-steel miter scales: 52 left/60 right miter capacity; 47 left/47 right bevel capacity with marked detents and roof pitch angles
- CM10GD: includes: 10 in. 60-tooth blades, material clamp, dust bag
- CM10GD: adjustable miter detents: detents at 0, 15, 31.6, 22.5, 45, 60 right super-accurate and durable design
- CM10GD: push-button miter detent override easy-to-access thumb actuated control right up front for fine miter angle adjustment
- CM10GD: bevel detents: 0, 33.9, 45 left/right for accurate cuts
- CM10GD: category best 90% dust collection optimized for cutting 2X material with a vacuum
- CM10GD: ergonomic ambidextrous trigger handle with soft grip large form fitting ergonomic handle provides comfort for all-day use
- T1B: quick-action universal tool mounts fit most Bosch and many competitor miter saws; saws are removable without tools; rubber feet help protect tables or benchtops
- T1B: heights adjust to accommodate various sized saws
- T1B: adjustable leveling foot for work on uneven surfaces
- T1B: lightweight, durable folding legs all-steel construction for jobsite performance and compact transport or storage
- T1B: extra wide supports accommodates larger material and workpieces
- T1B: repetitive stops for making repetitive cuts to length
Vladimir Dach (verified owner) –
The axial slide is truly ingenious . This design saves space on the back side of the saw and provides crisp slide action. Great engineering and design. I would prefer the Kerf inserts to tighten closer to the blade for better “rip out” prevention. YouTube has a great video for homemade retrofit Kerf insert. Prefer the 10″ over the 12″ purely because I have a large collection of 10″ blades.
Friedrich Leuschke (verified owner) –
Nice piece, heavy duty, and affordable. Just don’t like the screws that secure saw to stand, cheap.
Marilyne Olson (verified owner) –
This miter saw is very high quality and worth the price. The motor is powerful and the hinge arm is extremely smooth, sturdy, and compact which allows placement close to the wall. The dust collection boot could be larger but is an easy fix.
Gianni Macejkovic (verified owner) –
It was too heavy to carry
Constance Ratke (verified owner) –
One word describes this saw – Wow.Because I have a small shop, size was very important. you pay extra money for this convenience but well worth it.
Holly Gutkowski (verified owner) –
It was easy to install the bracket to my compound sliding miter saw
Savanna Schulist (verified owner) –
This was a huge upgrade from my old sliding compound miter saw. Love the articulating “slide” mechanism. So smooth!
Mikayla Lang (verified owner) –
It was so worth it and so helpful to get myself this stand, made my project much easier and was not hard to assemble at all!
Greyson Bernhard (verified owner) –
Verified the saw setup after unpacking the box and found everything to be dead on. My first project was a set of built-in shelving units. All cuts were perfect. I added support extensions on both left and right sides.
Madisen Ernser (verified owner) –
perfect saw for home owners and woodworks. love that it does not have the two bars for the sliding motion.
Marcellus Langworth (verified owner) –
Met my expectations I would recomend always purchase from home depot
Ismael Beahan (verified owner) –
Unbelievable saw. I am so excited about using this product. 5 stars without qualifications.
Cathy Kerluke (verified owner) –
Awesome and accurate saw… can’t wait to use it more!!
Cary Rau (verified owner) –
A perfect fit for my Bosch Miter. Very sturdy. It handled 6x8x12 lumber with ease. (Be sure to add a counterweight when working from one end with heavy lumber.)
Esperanza Crooks (verified owner) –
Came square out of the box and with the extension wings, Bevel handle a bit tough to use, need to break it in. Dust bag works pretty good! Heavy! Blade guard should have had open fins/sights thoughtout. $350 for T4B? No thank you. Overall Great Saw, Happy with purchase.
Kayli Davis (verified owner) –
Super powerful, easy to use and intuitive controls ( after reading the owners manual). I look forward to many years of service from this beauty.
Eddie Conn (verified owner) –
Was setup perfectly out of the box. No adjustments needed. Super smooth glide system. A light for a shadow line would be the only thing I would wish the saw had. I have a 150 CFM shop vac hooked up to it and the dust collection is pretty good.
Margarette Rowe (verified owner) –
Barely any assembly required. Saw is easy to use, up front controls are a little complicated at first but much nicer than having to reach behind. Fits with very little overhang on a 25″ counter and rotates out of the way when not in use. Blade guard has a tendency to get caught/deflect during some cuts, and there is a small amount of lateral deflection during sliding cuts. Dust collection is surprisingly good when hooked up to a Festool CT vac with a 27mm hose and expect to see even better collection with a larger diameter hose. Overall, this is a very good saw with an excellent crosscut capacity but minor deflection issues in the guard and wider cuts.
Odie Hane (verified owner) –
Very sturdy. Setup was easy. Wheels would be nice option.
Royce Jenkins (verified owner) –
I upgraded from a dual bevel Hitachi to this and have not regretted it for a moment. This saw is worth every dollar. It cuts like butter, the arm allows for the saw to be built into my table with little rear clearance, dust collection works well, and it most importantly, it just works.