Bosch Spiral Screw Extractor Sets feature extractors that are ideal for removing stripped screws, bolts and other fasteners. The left-hand flutes grip the metal firmly. Spiral flutes are used to remove stripped screws from harder materials (straight flutes are for removing stripped screws from softer material). Made from heat-treated carbon steel, they are rust- and tarnish-resistant tools. The rolled threads are more accurate and cleaner than machined threads. They are tooled to the most exacting specifications. Laser-etched marking ensures size identification and won’t wear off. They feature a precise flute design to ensure the flutes grip firmly.
- Screw extractors: used for removing stripped screws, bolts and other fasteners
- Left-hand flutes: grip the metal firmly
- Heat-treated carbon steel provides superior durability
- Rolled threads: deliver more accuracy and are cleaner than machined threads
- Rust and tarnish-resistant design provides greater durability and accuracy
- Laser-etched marking ensures size identification and won’t wear off
- Precision machining: designed to ensure that flutes grip firmly