BORA knows exactly how important it is to rigidly clamp down your case goods and other woodworking projects. Rock-solid stability means more precise work, and a superior finished product that simply radiates expert craftsmanship and pride. Our Parallel jaw clamp is the woodworking clamp that both enthusiasts and professionals reach for when working on their projects. The reasons why are simple: this is a truly superior woodworking clamp. With the perfect amount of pressure (1100 lbs./500 kg), a three 89 mm throat with padded jaw, and sizes that range from 12 to 50, it becomes an extremely versatile tool for your clamping needs. Add in the little extras that make all BORA products stand out in this case, a passive lock bottom jaw, and large, easy-grip handle. Its almost like you designed this clamp yourself (indeed, we asked woodworkers what they wanted, then built it). Get 1 (or several) for your shop today.
- Grip it right, clamp it strong, case goods and other woodworking projects require precision clamping, that’s where this 40 in. (1016 mm) parallel jaw clamp earns it’s keep
- Our design keeps the jaw in place while winding the clamp
- Not too loose, not too tight – just right (1100 lbs./500 kg of clamping pressure)
- Available in several sizes this BORA parallel jaw clamp comes in several different sizes, ensuring no project goes unclamped
- Top BORA quality, BORA knows how important rock-solid clamping is to woodworkers, this parallel clamp is an exceptional woodworking clamp from the woodshop experts
- 3-1/2 in. throat
- Item net weight: 7.75 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov