Bondhus Ball End L-wrenches with ColorGuard finish insert into a screw at a 25 angle allowing natural hand and wrist movement. Color-coded tools can be distinguished at a glance and sizes are stamped on the tool. Every hex key l-wrench is designed and machined to achieve an optimal fit between tool and fastener. Tools insert quickly and easily into screw head and fit snug to generate greater torque and minimize slippage and stripping. Bondhus professional quality tools provide superior value and offer a lifetime warranty.
- Set includes l-wrenches in sizes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 mm
- long handle for extra leverage
- Ball end inserts into screw at a 25° angle
- ColorGuard finish durable color-coded finish for superior protection and easy tool identification
- Made with protanium high torque steel – up to 20% stronger, with more torque and twice the wear resistance of standard grades of steel
- Made with close clearances to reduce wear on screw heads
- Lifetime Warranty
Alberto Upton (verified owner) –
This was a standard hex wrench with different colors for each size. The colors were muted and wore off the ends fairly quickly.
Deondre Block (verified owner) –
Typically high Bondhus quality, easy to spot the one I need. Nice!
Adele Braun (verified owner) –
Excellent Allens. The color helps a lot grabbing the write size the first time
Thora Barrows (verified owner) –
excellent Allen wrenches they worked great
Tito Weissnat (verified owner) –
Good stuff my girlfriends favorite Allen wrenchs