These tools are the oldest and still 1 of the best ways to split stone. This stone splitting wedge and shim are placed into a series of drilled holes that will cause the stone to split. With repeated striking of the wedge, this tool is built to last.
- Sold in sets which include 1 wedge and 2 shims
- Length of wedge – 3-1/2 in.
- Diameter of hole – 3/4 in.
- Drill hole in stone and insert shims and wedge
- Hammer the wedge to force stone apart
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
Barrett Oberbrunner (verified owner) –
Order the product through Home Depot was not only cheaper but very simple thanks
Cooper Volkman (verified owner) –
Read the fine print when purchasing-all the pictures show multiple “sets” in use but you are only getting one.