Discover a new kind of oven! This countertop oven features Air Fry Technology. It uses high intensity hot air to bake, brown, and crisp your favorite fried foods to deliver deep fried taste without the fat! And with ExpertTemp Technology, this oven is 85% faster* with the No Preheat setting! The digital screen and controls simplify cooking and baking, and you can choose from 10 pre-programmed settings for precise results: Air Fry, No Preheat, Bake, Toast, Bagel, Pizza, Broil, Roast, Warm, and Reheat. Other features include: stainless steel housing, 120-minute timer, air fry basket, bake/broil pan, two rack positions, and a stay-open door for easily removing your food. Innovative features and reliable performance help make BLACK+DECKER the #1 brand in toaster ovens**. We stand behind our appliances with a 2-year limited warranty so you and your family can depend on them in your kitchen. *vs. conventional Samsung electric range cooking Red Baron Classic Crust Frozen Pizza **#1 Brand in Toaster Ovens in the USA-Source: NPD POS, unit sales, 12mo. Ending February 2019
- Air Fry Technology – Deep fried taste without the fat! This innovative cooking method surrounds food with high intensity hot air to bake, brown, and crisp your favorite fried foods using little to no oil.
- No Preheat Required! – Expert Temp™ Technology – The oven is calibrated to perfectly cook your favorite foods based on the digital program you select. You can even start cooking without waiting for the oven to preheat!
- 85% Faster* – With reliable performance, you can make your favorite meals and snacks faster*!
- 10 Cooking Functions – Choose from 10 pre-programmed cooking functions for great results on a variety of foods: Air Fry, No Preheat, Bake, Toast, Bagel, Pizza, Broil, Roast, Warm, and Reheat.
- Large Capacity – This countertop oven offers plenty of cooking space, with room for full family meals like a 12” pizza, roasts, and casseroles. It even fits eight slices of bread for fast toasting.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov