BESSEY’s newest innovative clamp. Designed for holding materials safely and securely on the MDF tables that are equipped with matrix holes and T-tracks. Track saw guide slots make for secure and fast clamping. These clamps feature specially forged fixed arm for 12 x 8 mm grooves. Ergonomically shaped wooden handle or rachet-action lever handle for more clamping force, up to 5 times faster then conventional clamps.
- Specially shaped fixed jaw
- Designed to fit 12 x 8 mm slots/grooves
- Secure items to MDF tables with a matrix of holes
- Compatible with saw guides by Festool, Protool, Metabo, Makita and DeWalt
- Ratchet mechanism ensures vibration resistant clamping
- Rapid action
- Sliding arm is made of tempered, dropforged steel
- Clamp rail and fixed jaw are forged as a single piece
Garth Rice (verified owner) –
I had to file the steel clamp to make it work with my Dewalt track saw system. After the filing it works good.
Fernando Miller (verified owner) –
Same as festool track clamp. Works like a charm, save few $$ and get this!
Alvena Lubowitz (verified owner) –
These are great clamps. I have been using a pair for years to hold down the tracks for my Festool Track Saw. This latest pair I am using as hold down clamps with the a workbench that I built.
Joanie Ratke (verified owner) –
These are expensive clamps, but are worth it for track saws or multi function type work benches. Identical to the overpriced green German ones at a savings.
Urban Bahringer (verified owner) –
Cheaper than the “green/gray” ones and just as good if not better.
Quinn Goodwin (verified owner) –
Built like a tank, easy to maneuver and a pleasure to use.
Audreanne Hahn (verified owner) –
If you use a track saw with a adjustable miter gauge these clamps are a must have.