AvantiPRO’s Carbide Grit Multi-Material cut-off disc features ground-breaking cutting technology. These new Multi-Material cut-off discs feature a reinforced steel body for consistent diameter when cutting a variety of applications. The disc’s advanced laser melting process provides a long-lasting and durable carbide edge bond for increased durability and long cutting life.
- For use on 3 in. cutting tools such as Milwaukee model # 2522-20
- Reinforced steel disc body for more controlled cuts
- Advanced laser melting process provides a durable carbide bond along the discs cutting edge allowing for longer life
- Carbide grit cutting edge produces less sparks and dust while maintaining integrity of its cutting edge
- Maintains cutting diameter for more consistent cutting results and longer life
- Does not shatter, break or damage the cutting edge when dropped