This is a Punch/Flange Tool. It has a 5.5 mm Punch. It has a pistol grip.
- Punch designed for easy replacement
- Performs hole punching and panel crimping
- Features a rotating head for convenient use
- Every pull of the lever delivers a single punch or a single flange crimp with precision control
- Forms an offset crimped edge on sheet metals for no-bump lap welds
- Lightweight for less user fatigue
- Reduces metal fabrication time in half
Korbin Jakubowski (verified owner) –
I nice tool that worked like it was designed to work. Great price also.
Lonny Lehner (verified owner) –
Works very well for intended use. Flanging and punching ~18 gauge steel. Says it is supposed to do 1/16″ thick which is about 16 gauge but didn’t punch it and probably because it needs 120 psi and my compressor is maxed out at that setting.